App Review Friday Revenge of the Critic

Blade of Conquest:

Hello all and welcome to my personal favourite day of the week App review fridays!!!

Today's app is a game I have played alot this week especially since the new and improved update. To be honest with you readers before the update it was getting boring. To be honest so I almost decided to bin it but because of the new update I didnt I have enjoyed the new random mode which gives you a new map and a new and improves customization.

This game sets you as a son of a fallen king whose land has been cut up by his former court who stabbed him in the back. so 20 years later you with the help of a one time use wizard take control of Dunca Castle wheir you start your quest to conquer Casadonia to regain your kingdom from the jaws of the enemy.

What I did enjoy playing in this game was the range of skills that you can posess. I made my king a mage and in the final battles I summoned the dead which was very cool even as just arrow fodder so my heavy troops could stoll up to the battle line and kill the enemy.

Another useful feature is the honour system as in you can stop bandits to improve it or raid baggage trains and steal their good s or worst of all you can kill your prisoners. ironically you can sell your captives into slavery or recruit them for your cause (side note selling them into slavery doesnt lower your honour).

Its a fun game and I enjoy playing it and as always have a great day from the Viking


Comments