Fishermans tails the final

Hello guys, like with all good things they must come to a end. This will be the last story of the series but dont worry I have a great one to end on.

The Ghost boar.

this story comes from the grandad of one of the local fishermen that have fished the banks of the Ebro for over 50 years.

One fine night my friend and I went out to our favourite fishing spot and saw some of our friends in our spot. So we decided to give them a little bit of a scare. So as I snuck down the trail he started swishing some of the bamboo making it sound like something was coming down the road and I started to snort like a boar (wild pig which are still common riverside) and making increasing noise as we got closer till we bost burst out scaring our friends half to death.

The Gravel runners

This story was told by the same man who told me the panaramic view story a few weeks ago.

after going to the next town to find work i saw a notice in the local shop window wanting someone to work for them and as I enquired for the job he pushed me into the back room and said i need a man who can drive fast and asks no questions can you do that sonny. I said yes and he smiled and told me to be back at nightfall.

As instructed I waited outside the shop at the instructed time and this old decreped car rolled by ( I say rolled because the brakes were shot).Anyway I was told to drive it to a local gravel mine that was near by and under the cover of darkness three men and I dug and filled the back of the car with gravel until the local mountain police rolled by and nearly saw us. We decided to go so we pack the tools quickly and drove like wild men back to the shop and went our seperate ways. I returned to the shop to get paid and asked what it was for (mainly because i thought there was a reason that was worth going to jail for) and he said it was for his driveway....

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoied this story and with that we close of this series and have a chilled day by the Viking

Comments