Iduns story Chapter 1

Hello all id like to present a new series its a story written by a new writer called Idun i hope you enjoy it

Chapter 1
Rosabelle's POV.

I was making my way across the mall to a Pixi and I walked in looking at all the different supplies and products and I smile as my silver and lilac hair shines in the light and I grab what I needed and left. I headed to the food court and I bite my lip as I think about what to get to eat. I do a quick spray of masking perfume. I walk with my head high as I see a group of friends and sit with them and chat, "Did you hear?" My friend asks and we looked up at her. "Harry Styles is in town." She says and I freeze. He's popular in the human world but in the were-world, he is known as the cruelest alpha ever. I force a smile, I nod as they chat. I hear the other werewolves quiet down and I bite my lip. I turn around to look and see him with his band mates. All Alphas that he has treaties with, I can't believe how hot he actually is. I gulp and stare at the floor blushing as he walks past and slowly everyone starts talking while my friends are getting things signed by them. I just play with my hair and then stand up and go to get my food as my number was called. I got my bacon burger with cheese and extra large french fry. I sit down and eat as my drink comes and I sip my chocolate shake and my friends glare at me, "What??" I ask them and they complain that I eat so much but I'm always skinny. I sigh and lean back and rub my forehead and I tell them I'm gonna get going so I can continue shopping. I continue my shopping and I pick out several different shirts and other feminine things. I start to head out of the one store and I gulp as I smelt that scent I smelt earlier when I saw Alpha Styles and his friends. I turned and walked the other way. I bite my lip hard as I think one of them being my mate. I head into a random store, I pretended to look at a really cute necklace that if I wasn't in the dilemma I would buy it. I saw them walk in, my wolf purred in delight as the smell of our mate enters my nose. I walked away as I turn back for a quick look I see Alpha Styles starring. I looked at the time and saw it was way past time to add more masking spray and I fast walked to the bathroom. I quickly applied more and walked out. The boys were looking around and I walked right past them and in the distance, I could hear Harry shout "WAIT!" and my wolf immediately turned around and stopped. He stalked towards me and I felt my heart pick up speed as I look at him and I'm frozen in my spot as he stops in front of me. "What's your name love?" He asked his British accent full of dominance and I bite my lip hard, "R-Rosabelle." I say shyly and he smirked and touched my cheek and I gasped at the sparks and I yank away. Crap nope..nooo nope nope nope nope, no mate! I darted away and I ran to my bike and drove it before looking back and seeing him running out and I see him scanning around the area and he sees me riding off. I gulp and drive faster weaving through traffic as I head back to my flat. I hoped I would live my life freely and then look for my mate. Instead, my mate found me. I got home and I slammed my door shut, I leaned on the door and slowly sank to the floor. I walked over and sighed into my mirror in my living room, I looked at myself and I bit my lip thinking of how I could get away. The only option I see is running. He would find me, that's a given but what if I ran until I was alone. Be a rogue or start a pack, away from the system. I started to pack in my room and I heard a knock on the door.

I walked over and bit my lip as I counted to ten. Picking up my baseball bat by the door and I hid it behind my back and opened the door to see harry's underlink alphas and I gulp as I slowly step back in ready to hit at least one and make a run for it. I hit Niall and they stop to help him and I grab my bag running for my life. I head towards the forest and so close when I feel my body get shoved to the ground by a lot of weight. I look up and see a dark brown wolf. I gulp as I squirm under him as I try not to whimper. I feel him put more pressure on my shoulders and I squeak as pain shoots through my body. Petrified, I try freeze underneath him and squeeze my eyes closed. I have this intense feeling to shift, I can't let him see my wolf, I won't let him see my wolf. I'd rather die than let that happen. I feel his breathing on my neck and I whimper softly as I feel it getting warmer and closer. His soft growling getting louder as he nears my neck more. I scream as loud as I can, I hear more people running and people shouting Harry's name. I feel the weight on my shoulders was gone and I sit up fast. I gasp as I feel a sharp pain in both shoulders. I ignore it and stand up as I slowly back away. I see all four of them have their eyes on me and I count to ten. I run off as fast as I can.

Harry's POV.

Fucking Hell. She got away again, I was so close to making her submit. But fucking no, the lads had to run over and pull me off. I was trying not to scream and cuss them out. Right now, top priority, find Rosabella and get her the fuck to my place and lock her away 'til she calms the fuck down and submits.

Comments