Iduns Story Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Roseabella's Pov

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I can't believe how far I am from home. I am just really glad I had a bag of everything I needed with me. I can get away, go to another country where he can't get me. I shift behind a tree and put on my clothes and walk into the airport. I bite my lip as I restlessly walk to the lady and asked for a ticket far away from here. "Is America ok miss?" She asked and I nodded, I took the ticket and walked to a cafe. I got a slice of Angel Delight cake with some green tea. I relaxed a bit but still kept my guard up and stayed on edge. I finished and waited at my gate, as soon as I was allowed to board I went up and got on the plane as soon as I could. I sat back and pulled out a mirror and pulled my hair up and did a bit of makeup so I don't look so dead.

Harry's Pov

I growled as Louis told me she made a purchase for an airplane ticket to America. I thought about going after her but I'm too busy for the next week because of everything going on. Damn bloody cunt thinks she can escape? She's so God damn wrong! Fuckity Fuck fuck! I try to calm down by going into the training area and started wailing on a punching bag. I growled and I heard the boys calling for me after a while. I stop and get a shower and get changed as I think about what could've made her run away from me like that. I came to one conclusion, I am an arsehole. "Oi! Harry! Come on!" I heard Louis yell, I walked up to them and sighed as I asked them, "Why would she run that far?" They looked at each other and rubbed the back of their necks. "Am I that bad?"  I asked them with my head down. "Your temper is. Plus the way you treated her, I can't really blame her for running. You also don't have the best reputation." Liam said and I bit my lip hard. I sigh heavily and lean on a wall.

Rosabelle's Pov

I walk to my pen pal's house and knock on her door, I'm thankful she lives alone, she opened the door a minute later and I wave at her completely tense. she invited me in and I explained to her what happened minus the whole werewolf part of it. She said I could stay here and I hugged her. I asked her what there is to do for fun around here and she said that there is a bar and I squealed asking if we could go. She told me she had work in the morning but I could go myself. We went to her car and she dropped me off and told me to text her when I was done and I told her ok. I walked in and saw a group of girls up there singing and I smiled as I watched them. I saw tonight a bunch of people in the back with suits on and I'm guessing their music company representatives. I saw the light shine on me and I gulped as everyone looked at me and I walked up to the stage and looked at everyone. I asked for a guitar and was given one. I started to play and closed my eyes. I can do this. I opened my eyes and smiled, "Hi I'm Skye Sweetnam. This is an original song I wrote. hope you enjoy." I said as I smiled and I started to sing,

"Bubblegum brainiac

Baby girl, ultra brat

Angst Schmangst

No thanks

Hope my record doesn't tank

Sailor moon, Rainbow Brite

Anime, Avril-lite

Pro tools all the way

Hey, hey, hey, hey

[CHORUS:]

Don't try to label me hypocrite

Cause I will do what I want to

Some will say that I'm counterfeit

But I will be who I want to

Candy floss, antipop

Star search, lollipop

Manufactured skate punk

Wanna be, never was

Nerd, geek, super freak

I'm a movie of the week

Daddy's girl, teacher's pet

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!

[CHORUS]

Don't try to label me hypocrite...

I will do what I want to...

[CHORUS]

Some will look at me and vomit

But I will look how I want to

Some will hear me and not get it

But I will say what I want to

Don't try to label me hypocrite...

I will do what I want to..." I bite my lip as I finished as I looked at everyone and they started to clap. I let out a breath I did not know I was holding. I bowed and gave them back the guitar, I walked off the stage and was surrounded by tons of people asking for me to sign contracts as a singer. I asked them if I could review all of their contracts separately and I'll get back to them at a later date. They each gave their contracts and I see two that caught my eye, Sony, and Colombia records. I smiled and left. I giggled and texted Emy asking her to pick me up. Soon as she arrived I jumped in. I showed her all the contracts. She high fived me.

"New You! New life!" I yelled and she smirked at me and we stopped off and got hair color. I got two colors, black and pink. I smiled to myself and when we got to her house, I went into the bathroom and started coloring my hair. I smiled as I finished up my hair and looked in the mirror. I walked out and Emy started to clap. She hugged me and we squealed together. I looked over the contracts all of them proposed and I saw Sony was the best one and Colombia was a close second. I bit my lip and went to sleep to think about it. I will call them in the morning and get more information.

Comments