Iduns story chapter 3

Chapter 3 

  Rosabella's POV

I woke up at the opening hours of the studio. I called and asked to speak to the representative that was at the bar last night. The lady put me to his office, he was lifting up the phone as he was telling someone to quite down. I gulped as I spoke into the phone, "Mr. Washington, it's Skye Sweetnam. I was calling to accept the contract that you handed me last night." I said with confidence, "Yes Ms. Sweetnam it is so wonderful to hear from you." He had said and I thought a voice say to him but ignored it. We continued to talk about the details of the contract thoroughly and he asked something that shocked me, "Would you like your first tour to be with One Direction?" I froze on the phone and I smile a bit.

"Why not it will be fun," I said and we made an appointment to speak about other details of the contract. I walked in the next day and I tell the woman that I called yesterday and have an appointment with Mr. Washington and I have an appointment today with him at this time and she called and asked him about me. She sent me up and I knocked before hearing a gruff voice say come in. I walked in and my whole body froze. I had half of a mind to reject the business deal and just walk away but I knew I couldn't. "Hello, Mr. Washington," I said ignoring the four other boys in the room and I sat next to the pain in my ass himself. " Miss Sweetnam so glad you can make it and 15 minutes early too. Very professional. You know the boys I'm guessing because by your reaction," he said and I nod curtly not letting my guard down. "So "Skye" was it?" Louis said and I nodded at him. I thanked the Lord that I used masking spray. " You wouldn't know a Rosabella Sweetnam would you?" Liam asked me, " Yeah she's my cousin." I say my voice not wavering and I bite my lip as I feel all their eyes on me and I swipe my bangs behind my ear and I look up, "Mr. Washington make I ask why I'm really here?" I looked at him asking and he sighed and pushed a contract my way and I read it over carefully, "All the revisions are here even the part about the bus situation." I say happily and lean back in the chair as I make it look like I'm thinking it over, "Miss Sweetnam," Mr. W says, "there is one more thing you have to do before we sign." I looked up at him as if I was asking what and he leads to a recording studio and I walk in and I pull out my music book and I start to play.

"I saw my boyfriend hanging with this girl that I hate

He didn't have to tell me why last night he was late.

I can't believe what you tell me.

Your lies have come undone,

Now I'm living on the run looking out for number one

"I took a ride to the city,

Had to get out of this place.

I just can't stand the pity

When the tears fall down my face.

I used to think it was over

But it's only just begun.

Now I'm living on the run looking out for number one!

One day you'll see me but only when your dreaming

One day you'll say I was the one

I hitched a ride on a Greyhound stashed away on a train

Bought a ticket for the subway

Playin' guitar in the rain

I want to follow Rivers to an island in the sun

Now I'm living on the run looking out for number one

One day you'll see me but only when your dreaming

One day you'll say I was the one

Late at night trying to fight

I just might think about him

Right now I'm feeling fine

I'm better off without him ya!

One day you'll see me but only when your dreaming

One day you'll say I was the one

I know that one day you'll see me

I'll haunt you when your dreaming

One day you'll say I was the one

I'm number one" I finished and smiled as I look at all of them and stand up as I walk over and flip my hair in Harry's face and smirked at him.

Harry's POV

What the fuck just happened? I just met the girl and she hates me. I sigh as I thought about Rosabella. They look very similar but, Rosabella from what I knew was awkward and was more on the shy side. Skye is powerful and crazy. Louis handed me Rosabella's file and I saw her middle name was Skye. Cousin my arse! I walked over to 'Skye' and cornered her, "You are Rosabella aren't you." I said and she squeaked. I felt her shove me and I stumbled a bit and she signed the contract and left. I followed her and found her staying with this girl. I huffed and met the boys at a cafe. I sat down and told them everything and they looked nervous for her. "Seems like she really didn't want to be found. I wonder who the girl she is living with is." Niall said and I gave him a look. Why worry about that when my mate will be stuck with me for almost 2 years and I only have that long to win her back. Ugh!

Ok think Styles, what can I do to have her. I sigh and a blonde harlot looking waitress walks over and takes our orders but I completely ignore her after that 

Comments