Iduns story chapter 5

Chapter 5

Rosebella's POV

Out into the public eye, we go. Just fucking great...Lord if you can hear me please, please, please, make me get struck down by lightning or hit by a bus so I can skip this torture! I huff and I feel Harry slip his hand into mine and I yank away walking ahead hearing a very soft chuckle and I groan as I head into a shop in downtown London and gasp as I see all the beautiful dresses. I am mostly drawn to a striking red number with silver beading all over it but I have no idea where would wear it to so I just ignore it and look at the lovely casual dresses they have hanging on the other side of the store.

I smile as I look through the racks and I hear someone clear their throat and I yelped turning around and seeing Harry there. I rolled my eyes and turned around looking back through the dresses and I felt his breath on my neck and my wolf purred with delight and I shivered slightly. 

"Rose, name the one thing you want in here and I will gladly but it for you," He said, "you're just looking mindlessly in the racks but when you walked in I saw you look at something very intently and I want to know what it is." 

I was shocked and nodded slightly and walked over to the dress on the wall and looked for the one in my size and I also got a size up and pulled Harry into the changing room area, 

"I need your opinion just take a seat and wait please..." I said quietly and went into the room. I slipped on the one in my size and it was too tight in the hips so I went with the size up and it fit perfectly. I walked out and I smiled shyly and I look at Harry and he was holding a huge baby pink dress in the second dress size I grabbed and when he saw me, he looked shocked and smiled. 

I blush a deep red color and looked down as I bit my lip. He told me to try on the one he picked and I nodded and changed into the dress and I hated the way I felt it in...I felt like a little girl but I walked out and I sighed as I saw Harry shake his head in disappointment. I changed into my normal clothes and left the pink one in there but was holding the red one and we walked to the register. He paid for it and we walked out the store and I saw paps coming our way. I felt him grabbed my hand and pulled me as he ran. We laughed as we ran and made a sharp turn into an alley and the way we were pressed against the wall I was on top of him clinging to him our hands intertwined as we caught our breath.

Why the fuck was I falling for him. I pulled away and smiled as I let our skin loose contact, "Thanks, Shirley Temple." I say giggling and I texted my roomie telling her what had happened and she fangirled and asked if I could hook her up with Niall and I told her maybe.

Comments