Topic of the day 5

Hello ladies and gents before i begin i would like to apoligise for not posting anything it wont happen again.

Ok for this weeks topic of the day i have been thinking about war movies and the lack ofdifferent wars that they represent WW1 , WW2 and Vietnam. I think we should see a little more variety in there .Yes I know there is some other wars that have been turned into movies but I would like to see any moviefrom a more obscure war like the crimean war for example or if we have to use WW1 stay out of france go to turkey or do a remake or redo of Lawrence of arabia.

I think if we use movies to learn about other wars which basicially is the main funtion of war movies so schools will be improved by the movies if any studio execs are reading this have a thinkabout it and email me (thewhutevikingoriginal@gmail.com) because i would like to help.

Ok apart from war movies I have been thinking about plane times can we make them later for everyone involved likeno wings up from 2am to 8am so that way most flyers get a few more hours sleep. I know its not a perfect im sure the sales of coffee would go down for someplaces amongst others that I can not predict.

During next week we will have a crossover with a certain youtuber but keep that under your hat amigos

As always have a chilled day from the viking

Comments