Worlds most useless inventions part 7

hello ladies and gents today we are doing a special that is the most succesfull useless inventions



 Big Mouth Billy Bass


You have all seen them on many a pubs wall and many mancaves too  personally I want one

Tamagotchi


Which 90ies kid didnt have a tamagotchi many a parent used them so they learn to look after things.to learn responsability. I had several of theses lil guys.

Slap Bracelets


Personally I have never had this one but I have seen them around alot.

Yellow Smiley Faces


Which person hasent seen this popular lil smile that partly inspired the emojis.


The Slinky


Who hasent heard of the famous slinky with the amazing stair decending ability


I hope you have liked this post if so tell ur friends and as always have a chilled day from the Viking
















Comments