Tales of the traveller Vol 1.

Hello ladies and gents we have a new series we are trying up dont worry though because what happened today in history will be posted too. This a story of the Traveller at least the first one.

As i awoke in my bed i picked up my bag of tools and some food i left my home making sure that it was locked tight because i woudnt be coming back for many a day. I left going east on my first adventure with my Sword in one hand my bow over my shoulder. You may ask why am i going on this adventure the answer is simple but ovious I craved exploring new lands.

As i travelled through a birch forest the first day i realisedthe armour that i bought was not as good as suspected and my helmet broke as soon as it got hit by a marauder that i simply cut down. I looked over the body and took his arrows. Because mainly he didnt need them and i did. As night became day ping a arrow hit the tree to my left , so i dived out the way behind a ajacent tree pulled my bow off my shoulder cocked a arrow and waited till i saw the thing that tried to shoot me.

 I was suprised as a white creture with no living flesh was looking around and locked what eyes he has with mine and i realised that it was him or me so twang and his skull was pinned against the tree. so I brushed the dirt off my chest plate and sighed at the shoddy equipment and plodded off and found somewhere comftable to kip.

On the 3rd day of my adventure I come apon a village of the LongNose . You see their tribe and mine have been at odds and at war for generations so i snuck up behind the closest and removed their heads from their shoulders slaughtering all of the warriors that attacked me. The Military village was defeated so i packed up some food and a few riches i found around , undoubtably stolen from my tribe acording to the markings.

I left the village at first first light with a full quiver of arrows at the ready and a newly sharpened sword of iron much better than my old counterpart which i left in the dirt with this saying apon it. To whoever finds this military base i the traveller destroyed it. All longnoses beware.


And that is all for this Chapter 1 i hope you liked this type of post if so comment so i can know your opion and as always have a chilled day from the Viking.

Comments