APP REVIEW FRIDAY XXVIII

Hello ladies and gentlemen today its my personal favourite Series on this lovely blog and this is Number 28 can you belive it ladies and gents i was astounded at how many there was it really made me smile that this series is still loved after all this time i hope you like this review my friends , my family , my fans.

Ok lets get to it today we are talking about the latest Sims game to grace our Smart phones




This game has been a mix bag for me this isnt the first time i have been playing this games i actually had the Nintendo DS version i belive it was called Urbs it was ok about the same as this one i have never seen such a money grabbing game i feel like i am really living there on this game because of the time i have to work to pay for a damn sofa i was waiting for the morgage payment to arrive.

For thoose who havent played this game before it is about your sim family living in a house where you control there lives you start off with one sim and you design them and give them a skill to grow up with i surgest you choose the one that gives you the most money over time or Xp. Personally i cant stop my sims from looking extremly gay. Which is hillarious and frustrating at the same time.

Each one of your sims have carrers which start with other a  coffee barista or a cook in the restaurant which is how most people start working as whihc i thought was really realistic for a game to be honest. The way you can expand your house would be usefull in real life i think. A new part of this evolucion of this game is the furniture collection so after spending a couple grand you get 25 coins which is very droll.

I want pets in the game . Give me Dogs lol. After all of this the roomate idea is  a good idea which i like because you can have a man and a woman living together without them having to date which is obviously what i am not doing because i can see eventually that there is going to be a baby mission and i want to do them because i am expansive in my sims world in other iteration. Well ladies and gents my dinner is ready fajita time i hope you all have a chilled day from the Viking.

Comments