Loki Tells All

Alright. Its time for the heir to trickery to return, and im gonna do it with a bang.






Something probably mostly unexpected.


Son of Loki here, and for my return I'll be telling you all a little about myself. My likes and dislikes. Hobbies. And, I'll have the Viking take in questions and maybe I'll answer them.

First, a bit of background. I was born in 1992 in Saginaw, Michigan, USA. To this day I am the only white kid in my generation. So i come from a mixed background. Growing up was a typical home in the US. Mom and dad got divorced, dad remarried. I lived mostly with my dad.

School was difficult for me, and not because it was difficult. It was too easy. I was easily distracted. Etc. Dropped out in my junior year. Then I got my diploma.

Now, i work at McDonalds. Im married and have three little one's, two boys and one girl.

I like music, gaming, reading, tv shows(esp Doctor Who) anime, movies, and comics.

I dislike unnecessary violence, segregation of any kind, and trap music.


Thats all unless I get questions.

Comments