Poems for Mothers day use at your discresion

Hello ladies and gents i have prepared this for sons who need a little help this mothers day

I'm writing you to tell you that I love you
Something I hardly ever do.
I never tell you enough how much I love you
and it's something I must do.
I need to let you know mother how much
You really mean to me so I'm telling you now
you mean the world to me.
I need to thank you for all you do for me.
Your unconditional love toward me means a
lot to me.
You've never turned your back
on me and I know it's something you'll
never do.
Anytime I need someone to talk to
You're always there to help me through
And anytime I need a favor you always seem
To be there, too.
There's nothing in this
world that I could do to pay you back for
all you do.
When god gave me to you,
That's the best thing he could ever do,
So this poem is dedicated to you
Because I
don't know how else to say Thank You.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You, Mom


You tell me that you love me when I don't love myself.
You're the one who holds my hand when I need the most help.
You smile when you're sad to make me smile too.
You make my life so much better by everything you do.

The first time you held me, I knew I was safe.
Being in your arms is still my favorite place.
Every second of my life I know that I will be loved,
Because God sent his most loving angel from above.

Your heart is so pure, your smile is so genuine.
You taught me how to love and how to be a gentleman.
You're the only girl in the world that I will ever need.
Thank you for teaching me how to love and believe.

You make my life so easy by making your life tough.
I could give you the world for that, but that wouldn't be enough.
Every day of my life I try to be like you,
Because the world would be a better place with someone else like you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're A Gift

Mom, there are no words
that can possibly express
how much you mean to me
and how much trust I feel for you.
you've given up so much for me,
more than I deserve.
no matter how bad it gets
I can always count on your smile.
when you laugh,
your eyes light up
much like the stars
in the night sky.
you're my shoulder to cry on,
my leg to lean on,
that rope that holds me together
so I don't break.
I hope you know I love you,
with every bit of my heart.
you're not only a mother to me,
you're a friend, a companion but most importantly..you're a gift

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Words


LOVE: comes in many ways, but the love a mother has for their child is amazing.

DEDICATION: It is really cool the way a mom is so dedicated to their child at all times.

RESPECT: goes to a mom who does everything for their child no matter how lame.

HONOR: is what I do for my mom. I honor her and cherish her love.

INDESCRIBABLE: a word that stands alone because there exists no such word to describe how much I love my mom and how much she means to me.

MOM YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Happy Mothers Day!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Mothers Day

You've been with me since day one
And I know I'm your favorite one
You have been there with me every step I have taken
and every decision I've made
There's one thing I know your love for me
will never fade
There's not much I can say
But keep doing what you do best and Happy Mothers Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good luck my fellow comrades and as always have a nice day from the viking.
















Comments