A little different

Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about The Summer:

This is a what the summer is for me this is a 21 year old still studying and working so dont expect alot of relaxation. I personally love the beach and with my family who isnt the richest but we loved it we had boogie boards and goggles and i found flippers so my Mum and I would go off to see the fish which is a great memory always seeing fish.

We would enjoy every second we would dig holes play bowls and read books on the beach. And if you are as white as i am you consume gallons of sunscream

We have a pool at my parents house that is a sisterna which is what farmers used to fill with water to water there crops which when it hits 40C which is 112 F we would have dinner late because its too hot we would all go in at 11pm at night just to cool

As we live right next to the river my father and i go and fish with him which is great fun i also learned to drive a boat which is great fun i always enjoyed.

I hoped you liked this post and as always have a chilled day from the Viking.

Comments