App Review Friday

Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about a great little app that I have been enjoying this week called


POCKET MORTYS



Yes my friends I have been playing the game that you all have been telling me too and I think its a great idea for a game. A obvious rip off of a certain game that most gamers and other people love. Mainly because this game is similar in many respects as in the healing center the place of storage and the shop are mucho similar. I did like the idea of the Morty Games they where a welcome distraction once a day.

Ok lets talk about the types of Morty there is 4 types from what I can see which are based on the classic game of Rock Paper Scissors as in Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beat Paper and Paper beats Rock. The 4th type you ask well that's the original Morty aka the one from the start its you default starter Morty. which to me is pretty boring because you cant remove him from your group of 5 mortys which I think should be 7 not 5 so you keep Og Morty and 2 of each type.

Another thing that is important is the Blitz and Chipz tokens because if  you collect enough of them you can buy decent Mortys which will help a lot especially because you have so many to choose from in many ways you want doubles because when you do you cn combine them which is the closest you can get to evolution I have only done it 2 times but the level and power of them makes the others look puny. In many ways this is one of the most interesting games I have played in a while.

The whole game revolves around getting badges on one of the Portal worlds after that you have to face a council of rick member that you have to fight which there are 6 of them you have to fight and win to beat the game but between them you have to go to the portal worlds and face the mini bosses that own the world there is also many things to collect that you can craft into different things which I surgest you google because there is so many different things in the game is difficult to guess the correct combination.

I hoped you liked this post and a s always have a chilled day from the Viking .  


Comments