QUOTEY QUOTES

Hello ladies and gents this is the viking telling you that today we are going to talk about some quotes.

QUOTEY QUOTES

Image result for well known quotes
All of my free time is made up of motor sports endeavors, be them motorcycles or off-road racing or track days. I just love anything with an engine. That is one of my main loves. Obviously, my other well-known love is Kristen Bell. Dax Shepard

I am the most well-known homosexual in the world. Elton John

Fame changes everything. When you're well-known, you're expected to be different. Some people assume you must have a yacht and four homes. Or that you're famous because you are 'A Decent Man'. Michael Palin

I do get recognized, but I must say Edinburgh is a fantastic city to live if you're well-known. There is an innate respect for privacy in Edinburgh people, and I also think they're used to seeing me walking around, so I don't think I'm a very big deal. J. K. Rowling

I don't think so, in that Virgin is already a global brand. Brands like Amazon have had to spend hundreds of millions of pounds you know, building their brands, whereas Virgin is already well-known around the world. Richard Branson

We hope you liked this post and as always have a chilled day form the viking. Lewis White



Comments