TOP TUESDAY

Hello ladies and gents this is the viking telling you that today we are going to talk about.

TOP TEN ROMANTIC SONGS

Image result for romantic songs

NUMBER 10 I Can’t Stop Loving You" - Ray Charles

Image result for NUMBER 10 I CanĆ¢€™t Stop Loving You" - Ray Charles

NUMBER 9 "Best of My Love" - The Emotions

Image result for NUMBER 9 "Best of My Love" - The Emotions

NUMBER 8 "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" -Stevie B 

Image result for "Stevie B


NUMBER 7 "Let Me Love You" - Mario Hot 

Image result for 7 "Let Me Love You" - Mario Hot


NUMBER 6 "I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston

Image result for "I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston


NUMBER 5 "Silly Love Songs" - Wings 

Image result for "Silly Love Songs" - Wings


NUMBER 4 "How Deep Is Your Love," Bee Gees


Image result for "How Deep Is Your Love," Bee Gees


NUMBER 3 "We Found Love" - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris

Image result for "We Found Love" - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris


NUMBER 2 "I’ll Make Love to You" - Boyz II Men

Image result for "IĆ¢€™ll Make Love to You" - Boyz II Men


NUMBER 1 "Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie 


Image result for "Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie



And as always have a chilled day from the viking how many did you know off the list answer in the comment section below.












Comments