JOES JOKES

Yo mates i got me a new girl so this is romantic and shit

JOES JOKES

Are you familiar with that tingly feeling that you get in your body when you start to develop feelings for someone? That feeling is actually all of your common sense leaving your body.

Resultat d'imatges de jokes
 
You can fall from the sky and you can fall from a tree, but the best way for you to fall is to fall in love with me.

We must both be subatomic particles because I feel this strong force between the two of us.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put the letters U and I together.

What happened to the two vampires who went on their first date? It was love at first bite!

Have you ever been fishing before? I only ask because I really think that we should hook up.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Owl. Owl, who? Owl always love you!

I love you today more than I did yesterday. And that is because you really ticked me off yesterday.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Pauline. Pauline, who? I think I’m Pauline in love with you.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Honeydew. Honeydew, who? Honeydew you know how much I love you?

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Candice. Candice, who? Candice be love that I am feeling right now?

 Knock, knock. Who’s there? Juno. Juno, who. Juno that you’re the love of my life?

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Frank. Frank, who? Frank you for loving me.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Eyesore. Eyesore, who? Eyesore do love you a lot.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Halibut. Halibut, who? Halibut a kiss for me?

Knock, knock. Who’s there? I love. I love, who? I love you too!

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Iguana. Iguana, who? Iguana love you forever and always.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Leena. Leena, who? Leena little closer so I can kiss you!

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive, who? Olive you so, so much!

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Canoe. Canoe, who? Canoe give me a big kiss?

 Knock, knock. Who’s there? Orange. Orange, who? Orange you going to kiss me instead of just standing there?

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Harry. Harry, who? Harry up and kiss me!

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Luke. Luke, who? Luke into my eyes and tell me that you love me.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ben. Ben, who? Been thinking about you all day.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee, who? Norma Lee I don’t say this, but I think that I am falling for you.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Anita. Anita, who? Anita kiss from you.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ivana. Ivana, who? Ivana spend the rest of my life with you.

 Knock, knock. Who’s there? Muffin. Muffin, who? Muffin in this world can keep us apart.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Aldo. Aldo, who? Aldo anything to make you happy.

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cynthia. Cynthia, who? Cynthia you went away, I have been missing you so much.

Yo this goes out to all dem couples ho need a laugh 

Comments