JOES JOKES

Hey mates we got some gamer jokes enjoy

GAMING JOKES

Resultat d'imatges de gamer jokes

1. My favorite game is Grand Theft Auto, you can do virtually anything.

I was able to experience robbing a charity shop and killing  with my steel crowbar.

Then I went home to play Grand Theft Auto.

2. My girlfriend told me to stop playing Pokemon as it was childish.

I started thrashing about and roared “You don’t have enough badges to control me!”

3. You know when you walk into a room and forget why you went in there?

That’s God playing Sims, he just cancelled your action.

4. Me and my friend were talking about Call of Duty earlier and he said, “I bet Hitler would have been a better player than you ever will.”

Confused, I asked him why.

He replied, “Well, because he’s got a kill-to-death ratio of 6 million to 1.”

5. Hitler was one of the most evil men in history.

He ordered the mass genocide of 6 million Jews and was pretty much responsible for kicking off World War II.

Although, on the plus side, if he hadn’t have done all that there would be no Call of Duty: World at War

6. Dating a single mother:

It’s like continuing from somebody else’s saved game.

7. A religious person came up to me the other day and asked me if I believed in evolution or creationism.

I replied “I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?”

8. Describe your sex life using pokemon moves

Leer
Flash
Harden…but it failed
Withdraw
Sleep

9. My smartass 14-year-old son challenged me to a game of Tekken the other day, in front of his mates.

I finished him off with a killer combo in under 30 seconds, before proudly exclaiming, “Who’s your Daddy?”

He replied, “Mum says it was probably the milkman.”

The little ass.

10. Q:WHERE DOES SPIRIT BREAKER GO PEE???

A:THE BARATHRUM

And as always have a chilled day from the viking.

Comments