RIDDLES

Hello ladies and gents this is the viking telling you that today we are talking about

FUNNY RIDDLES

Image result for funny riddles

What kind of cup has holes in it when it is new, is designed to withstand a heavy beating and should never be used for drinking?

An athletic cup

People usually come see me almost every single day and often many times a day. Despite this, people often consider me to be very dirty. Even though I will never speak to anyone, people will always show me a part of themselves that they rarely show to anyone else. What am I?

A toilet


What do teens say when they are having difficulty with even numbers in their math class?

I can’t even

Imagine that you are trapped inside a windowless building with nothing but a box of matches, 3 candles and a ceramic mug. The flood waters are rising and are currently up to your neck. The door is hopelessly locked and there is no one within 500 miles of you. How can you get out of this situation?

Stop imagining

What word in the dictionary is hilarious?

Hilarious

Comments