POETS CORNER THE BROKEN BUTTERLFY

Hello ladies and gents this is the viking telling you that today we are talking about


THE TRAPPER

Resultat d'imatges de the trapper hunting drawing


You were the hunter and I was the baby deer that fell in love with you..

You lead me into your arms thinking that I was safe and sound.

You said you loved me too and everything was going fine.

But  then you cut off a piece of my heart and some how you kept me alive.

You were a trapper and I was your prisoner.

Loyal even though you kept hurting me.

Scared as heck but also in love.

You were a trapper.

You loos me back into the wild because you said that it was killing you to hurt me.

You gave me one last kiss goodbye and off in your car you went.

I ran and ran fast I can but you were gone too fast.

I fell to the ground to die.

You were a trapper and hopeless me I was your prisoner.

In love with you but also dying because of you.

Wondering what did I wrong to you left me to die.

not knowing if you actually love me in the first place.

You were a trapper…

On the ground waiting for something to put me out of my misery.

Waiting to die.

Then the sun shined through.

I opened my eyes and their was someone looked at me.

She just smiled at me and pick me up and took me far away.

I was weak and scared but she cared for me back to health but…

I was still your prisoner and you were still my trapper.

I was still loyal too you even though you were miles away.

I was still wondering what happened to us and would I ever see you again.

You were a trapper.

Everything was getting better.

I almost forgot about the scars that you gave me.

Then you walk into the doorway.

She said that I'm too good for you but she didn't understand that..

You were a trapper of my heart.

And how much you hurt me I'll be always loyal to you.

And no matter where I go I'll be a prisoner of my trapper.

You were a trapper.

You picked me up.

I was so scared and happy at the same time.

You look in my eyes and said let's go home.

When I look back at to the best friend I ever had.

and when I saw the tears in her eyes I finally realized that.

You were a trapper and I was your prisoner.

And you will keep hurting me until my last breath.

So I jumped out of your arms and ran to the only person who cares for me.

I was a prisoner but now I'm free from you.

I can finally actually breathe now,

Because I will never go with you again.

I'm done with you lies and broken promises.

I'm finally free from you trap.

You are an trapper and you need to find someone else.

I'm not your prisoner no more.

You were a trapper.

Trapper.

by the Broken Butterfly

Comments