RANDOM SONG SEASON 2 num 18

Hello ladies and gents this is the viking telling you that today we are listening to a brand new song

 

Cross Me
Ed Sheeran

Resultat d'imatges de cross me lyrics ed sheeran

Featuring PnB Rock & Chance the Rapper
   
[Intro: PnB Rock]
Anything she needs, she can call me
Don't worry 'bout her, that's my seed, yup, that's all me
Just know, if you cross her, then you cross me
Cross me, cross me, if you, if you, if you, if you
It's FRED again
Anything she needs, she can call me
Don't worry about her, that's my seed, yup, that's all me
Just know, if you cross her, then you cross me
Cross me, cross me, if you, if

[Verse 1: Ed Sheeran]
And she ain't messin' with no other man
And me and her have something different
I really need all you to understand
That nobody's comin' close
And I don't ever wanna run around
I spent my youth jumpin' in and out
You know I fuckin' love her now
Like nobody ever could

[Refrain: Ed Sheeran]
And you know I stay trippin', am I crazy? Oh, no
I'm stickin' with my baby, for sure
Together, or solo
It doesn't matter where we are, oh no, no
So, if you hear about my lady, just know
That she ain't the one to play with, oh no
And I'll be standin' so close
So you know that, ayy

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3hDBAt7Wk8

And as always have a chilled day from the viking 

Comments