RIDDLES 30.000 VIEW CELEBRATIONS

Hello ladies and gents this is the viking telling you that we made it to 30.000 views and we are talking about riddles

RIDDLES

Resultat d'imatges de riddles

I can fly but have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
Clouds

The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Footsteps

What gets broken without being held?
A promise

A woman is sitting in her hotel room when there is a knock at the door. She opened the door to see a man whom she had never seen before. He said "oh I'm sorry, I have made a mistake, I thought this was my room." He then went down the corridor and in the elevator. The woman went back into her room and phoned security. What made the woman so suspicious of the man?
You don't knock on your own hotel door and the man did.

What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
Your name

And a big thank you to all my readers and as always have a chilled day from the viking.


Comments