TIME by The Broken butterfly

Hello ladies and gemts this is the viking telling you that today we have a new poem from the broken butterfly

Time 


Resultat d'imatges de time

There was a time before humans and there will be a time after humans.
 It can happen any time. 
So I don’t want to regret my decisions or say what if because if we are living in the past we will miss the times that we can have now. 
Time is a gift that if we use badly we will end it too soon. 
If we don't say things that we want to say now we never will. 
So have fun and make mistakes because that is living not being worried about the future. 
The only thing that we need to do is live our lives to the fullest. 
So stop and tell the ones that you love that you love them, they won't be there forever. 
Days becomes months, months becomes years and before you know it your old  and wishing you were young again.
 I don’t want to do that because life is too short. 
I want to be crazy without being judged. 
I want to dance like no one is there. 
I want to fall in love without no reason, because time is wasting. 
Even when I am writing this, time is wasting. Be happy and take one day at a time because that is the true meaning of time.

Comments