JOES JOKES

Heyya amigos we got more jokes for ya.

CHRIS ROCK JOKES

Resultat d'imatges de chris rock

 I was born a suspect. I can walk down any street in America and women will clutch their purses tighter, hold onto their mace, lock their car doors. If I look up into the windows of the apartments I pass, I can see old ladies on the phone. They've already dialed 9-1- and are just waiting for me to do something wrong. 

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are namedBush, Dick, andColon. Need I say more? 

My mother was real cheap. Okay, practical. She would never pay a bill on time. "If they ain't cutting it off, I ain't paying." She would say, "The first bill is a suggestion. If they really want you to pay it, then they'll come and tap on your window." Her whole philosphy of life was: if you die owing money, then you've won. 

People are starving all over the world, what do you mean, "Red meat will kill you"? Don't eat no red meat? No, don't eat no green meat! If you're one of the chosen few people in the world lucky enough to get your hands on a steak, bite the s**t out of it! 

The only thing I know about Africa is that it's far, far away. About a thirty-five hour flight. The boat ride's so long, there are still slaves on their way here. 

We got so much food in America we're allergic to food. Allergic to food! Hungry people ain't allergic to s**t. You think anyone in Rwanda's got a f**king lactose intolerance?! 

White man makes guns? No problem. Black rapper says "gun"? Congressional hearing.

 Black people dominate sports in the United States. 20% of the population, and 90% of the Final Four. 

Ever see a list of the richest black people in the country? Oprah's on there. Cosby. Michael Jordon. Magic Johnson. Tiger Woods. Movie stars. But you can't get past number eight without running across a brother who just hit the Lotto jackpot last week. 

Bush lied to me. They all lied to me. "We gotta go to Iraq because they're the most dangerous country on Earth, they're the most dangerous regime in the world." If they so dangerous, how come it only took two weeks to take over the whole f***ing country? S**t. Man, you couldn't take over Baltimore in two weeks.

 I mean, they don't grade fathers. But if your daughter's a stripper, you f***ed up. 

You don't pay taxes. They take taxes.

 My mother is the kind of woman you don't want to be in line behind at the supermarket. She has coupons for coupons.

 A man is only as faithful as his options. 

Every town has the same two malls: the one white people go to and the one white people used to go to. 

A black C student can't do shit with his life. A black C student can't be a manager at Burger King, meanwhile a white C student just happens to be the President of the United States. 

Gay people got a right to be as miserable as everybody else. Have you been watching American Idol? They have Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul judgin' the singin. Paula Abdul?! Gettin' Paula Abdul to judge a singin' contest is like gettin' Christopher Reeve to judge a dance contest!  You won't be able to take your eyes off the next four presenters: Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz. 

I don't get high, but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse. But right now there's no rehab for stupidity. 

That shit wasn't about race. That shit was about fame. If O.J. wasn't famous he'd be in jail right now.
 If O.J. drove a bus, he wouldn't even be O.J. He'd be Orenthal the bus driving murderer.

 If a woman tells you she's 20 and looks 16, she's 12. If she tells you she's 26 and looks 26, she's damn near 40. 

Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special. 

I live in a neighborhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot. 

Yeah, I love being famous. It's almost like being white, y'know? 

 I hope that Live Earth ends global warming the same way the Live Aid ended world poverty.

 Every man has to settle down eventually. You know why you gotta settle down eventually? Because you don't want to be the old guy in the club. You know what I'm talking about. Every club you go into, there's always some old guy. He ain't really old, just a little too old to be in the club. 

Men want three things in life. Food, sex, and silence. So feed me, f**k me and shut the f**k up! 

They don't want you to vote. If they did, we wouldn't vote on a Tuesday. In November. You ever throw a party on a Tuesday? No. Because nobody would come. 

The only acting you ever see at the Oscars is when people act like they're not mad they lost. Nicole Kidman was smiling so wide, she should have won an Emmy at the Oscars for her great performance. I was like, "If you'd done that in the movie, you'd have won an Oscar, girl!" 

He is a riot dont you think.

Comments