JOES JOKES

Hey buds we gots some stuff for ya.

JOES JOKES

Resultat d'imatges de comedians jokes

1Jerry Seinfeld on funerals

“Proof that we don’t understand death is that we give dead people a pillow.”

2Chris Rock on minimum wage

“I used to work at McDonald’s making minimum wage. You know what that means when someone pays you minimum wage? You know what your boss was trying to say? ‘Hey, if I could pay you less, I would, but it’s against the law.'” 

3 David Letterman on baseball food

“Do you know what I love most about baseball? The pine tar, the resin, the grass, the dirt. And that’s just in the hot dogs.” 

4Bob Newhart on Country Music

“I don’t like country music, but I don’t mean to denigrate those who do. And for those who like country music, denigrate means to ‘put down.'”

5Steve Martin on the perfect woman

“I like a woman with a head on her shoulders. I hate necks.”

Yo a short one ik but i fell over laughing at this.

Comments