Toy Crazes

Hello ladies and gents, this is the viking telling you that today we are talking about...

WEBKINZ



Webkinz was launched in 2005 as an online and plush toy company. The basis of the toy was that the plush toy you bought would provide you with a code. This code could be plugged into their online sight, which would make your pet come alive right in front of your face.

Now, I was a part of the statistic, I helped keep Webkinz in business. Although the game may seem primitive today, I must say that I was totally enthralled with it back in the day. As much as I hate to say it, I had way too many of these. My personal favorite was the Labrador Retriever covered in hearts, named Lovely.

Although less popular and harder to find, Webkinz does still exist today. Most of their business appears to be online. Nevertheless, they are still a major seller in plush toys.

As always, have a chill day from the Viking!

Comments