JOES JOKES

Hey Joke Luvvers today we got dease for you.

SUPER JOKES

Marvel have announced their newest Superhero team, one consisting entirely of Trans-woman.
The Ex-Men.

When I become a superhero, I'm going to call myself "Ironic".
So when there's trouble & I'm running away, people will be like "Isn't that ironic?!"

What do you call a Christian superhero?
A-men

An Australian superhero tracks down his arch nemesis...
He camps outside his evil lair to do some reconnaissance before going in. The next day he goes in but gets captured. 
Villain: “Did you come here to die?” 
Hero: “Nah mate, I came here yesterday.”

As a child, I always thought of my dad as a superhero
The Invisible Man

Captain Marvel wasn’t the first standalone female superhero...
Iron man was, because he’s “Fe-Male”

When it comes to the DCU, Mr. Freeze truely was the superhero.
I mean, justice can't be spelt without "Just ice".

Which city has the highest concentration of superheros?
Capetown.

Just saw a guy running down the road with a cape on, so I shouted, "Hey! Are you a superhero!?"
He yelled back, "Nah, I didn't pay for my haircut!"
 
We used to say my Grandad was like Spiderman, not because he was a web-slinging superhero...
But because he struggled to get out of the bath.

Who's India's favourite superhero?
Batsman

What superhero would be the the best stripper?
The Flash

Did you hear about the Marvel superhero that got busted for stealing a truck full of soft French Cheese?
It was brie larceny.

Who's the Best Traffic Signal Superhero?
Green Arrow

If I could be any superhero, I’d be Aluminium Man...
My superpower would be foiling crime...

"As a blind man I never thought I'd see the day we'd have a blind superhero."
"I still haven't but I never thought I would either."

I'm not allowed to dress up as a superhero and visit the children's hospital anymore.
And I put so much work into my Thanos costume.

What did the diabetic superhero say after he lost a fight with his arch nemesis?
I’ve been defeeted.

What did the Superhero wear to Court?
His Class Action Suit

I asked my wife if I'm a superhero in bed.
She said yes! The Flash.

As a kid my favorite superhero was The Flash and my favorite animal was the cheetah,
I guess that explains why I'm now addicted to speed

Why couldn’t the press take pictures of the fastest superhero?
No Flash photography.

Who is Micheal Barrymore’s favourite superhero?
Deadpool

What's the difference between a superhero and an ant that cannot speak?
Nothing, both are mutants.

What do you call an all kid superhero team.......
Just Kids League

What do you call a superhero who's made out of instant noodles?
Ra-man.

What did the critics say about Stallone's superhero movie?
It was DREDDful.

Marvel Comics have announced a new female, Muslim superhero who can fly.
Which is handy, cause she's not allowed to drive.

Ope u liked this and have a laugh Mate.

Comments