JOES JOKES

Heyya amigos this is Joe lets have a laugh

Resultat d'imatges de jokes

1Spouse #1: “I love you.”
Spouse #2: “Is that you or the wine talking?”

Spouse #1: “It’s me. Talking to the wine.”


2My partner just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline…

She hit the roof!

3A weeping woman bursts into her hypnotherapist’s office…

“Doctor,” she cries. “I have been faithful to my husband for 15 years, but yesterday I broke that trust and had an affair! The guilt is killing me. I just want to forget that it ever happened!”

The hypnotherapist shakes his head. “Not again…”

4I have a vegan boyfriend…

Don’t get me wrong, I love him very much. But sometimes I think he just looks at me like a piece of carrot!

5My partner asked to play doctor…

So I kept him waiting outside the bedroom for three hours!


6If love is “grand,” what is divorce?

A hundred grand, or more!

7I just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year

Um… shouldn’t that be an even number?!

8How do you know you’ve been married for a long time?

When you ask, “Who was the actor in the movie about that thing we saw on a Wednesday?”—and they know exactly what you’re talking about.

9Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?

Yes, it is February 14th!

10While my wife was in labor I read her jokes to distract her from the pain, but she didn’t seem amused…
pregnancy partner partner jokes

It must have been the delivery!

Comments