JOES JOKES

Hey buds our pal TWV asked me to cheer him up a bit today so mates this is

JOKES ABOUT COFFEE

Resultat d'imatges de jokes about coffee

If you sit down to enjoy a hot cup of coffee, then your boss will ask you to do something that will last until the coffee is cold.

Barista: How do you take your coffee?
Me: Very, very seriously.

Sleep is a weak substitute for coffee

What do you call sad coffee?

Depresso.

How did the hipster burn his tongue?

He drank his coffee before it was cool.

Drinking too much coffee can cause a latte problems.

This morning I made my coffee with Red Bull instead of water.
After 15 minutes of driving on the highway, I realized I left my car at home.

Why are Italians so good at making coffee?
Because they know how to espresso themselves.

A guy walks into a cafe and orders a coffee to go.
The coffee gets up and leaves.

Why are men are like coffee?
The best ones are rich, hot, and can keep you up all night.

I went to the coffee shop and asked the barista how much a cup of coffee was.
He said, "Two dollars and the refills are free."
I said, "Great, I'll have a refill then."

What do you call a cow who's just given birth?
De-calf-inated.

I hoped this cheered you up mate.

Comments