JOES JOKES

Hello Joke masters lets begin with

JOKES ABOUT WORK


Resultat d'imatges per a "work jokes"
1.  A guy goes in for a job interview and sits down with the boss.
The boss asks him, "What do you think is your worst quality?"
The man says, “I’m probably too honest.”
The boss says, “That’s not a bad thing, I think being honest is a good quality.”
The man replies, “I don’t care about what you think!”

2. Why did the employee get fired from the calendar factory?
He took a day off.

3. My annual performance review says I lack “passion and intensity.” I guess management hasn’t seen me alone with a Big Mac.

4.  An employee is getting to know her new co-workers when the topic of her last job comes up. One co-worker asks why she left that job.
"It was something my boss said," the woman replied.
"Why? What did he say?" the co-worker asked.
"You’re fired."

5. Here’s some advice: At a job interview, tell them you’re willing to give 110 percent. Unless you're applying to be a statistician.

6. While I was out to lunch, my coworker answered my phone and told the caller that I would be back in 20 minutes. The woman asked, “Is that 20 minutes Central Standard Time?”

7. When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.

8. I got fired from the unemployment office on Friday. My boss said, “Clean out your desk, and I’ll see you in the office on Monday.”

9. When my coworker answered his phone, the confused woman on the other end asked, “Who is this?”
“This is Steve. With whom did you wish to speak?”
After a pause: “Did you just say whom?”
“Yes, I did.”
The woman replied, “I have the wrong number,” and hung up.

10. Someone has stolen my Microsoft Office and they are going to pay for it... You have my Word.

I hope you liked this mates and have a laughy day

Comments