NEW PLACE OLD JOE , JOES JOKES

Hello Jokers its Sunday my spot to cheer you up at the end of the week this goes out to all the beauties out there who need to be cheered up this fine day

SINGER JOKES

27 totally cringe-worthy music jokes that you need in your life ...


Don't marry a singer.
I married one and it was just "me, me, me" all the time.

I was at my favourite singers concert, but it got delayed
Postponed Malone

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?
Put it in the microwave until its Bill Withers

You know how some singers sing so high that windows break?
When I sing, they also break because people jump out of them.

What do you call an angry singer flipping someone off?
A song bird.

What do you call a singer after covid-19?
Post Carone

Did you hear about the singer who combines country music with rap?
His name is Hot Diggity Dogg

All these singers dropping their new albums and songs.....
don't you think they oughta be a little careful the next time?

Did you hear about that Islamic singer?
His songs were Shiite

Why did the mods of r/iamatotalpieceofshit cross the road?
To collect money from Joel Michael Singer.

Did you know? If a singer sings on stage their voice will echo but if a pigeon coos it doesn't
Because acoustics

The lead singer of Disturbed has decided he’s not going to self quarantine after contracting Covid-19
He’s down with the sickness

Hope you beauties enjoyed it have a chilled day by the Jokes

Comments