NEW SERIES: U.S WARS from the red, white and blue Bar

Hello readers this is the Viking telling you that i am trying something new today we are doing this idea that i have had for a while i hope you like it:

THE RED, WHITE and BLUE Bar

Amazon.com: Rogue River Tactical USA American Flag Metal Tin Sign ...

PART 1 Revolutionary War


We are inside the Red, White and Blue bar a historical bar in all senses of the world we see many men and women drinking all in battle dress at the end of the bar was John Roanoke his father was English his mother Scottish they moved for a brand-new life and had him John who grew up in Boston.

A butchers boy till one day some British soldiers took his dad away he decided to join the revolution that was happening around him he knew history was calling him, so he grabbed his knife and went to find the war he did and ol' Joe started a conversation with him while serving him.

"I was armed with a gun that aim wasn't an issue, we caught out the redcoats as they marched like little robins while we fired from the trees they didn't know where it was coming from my musket whose bore was as smooth as a river stone fired wildly it's making them even redder"

Weapons From the Revolutionary War

"I remember vividly shooting a majors shiny rank of his left shoulder so he was a half major till my friend Shane got him in the hip... He wasnt getting up. Unfortunitly thats the last shot i smelted that morning since every bore was different and god daym was it heavy carrying that massive firestick."

"People asked me was it true in Valley forge that you ate the cavalry i simple tell them that we had many fewer of the beasts after that cold cold place my friend Shane with his new fangled gun called a long rifle dang i wanted it but i didnt get there quick enough. What we ate was alot of buiscuit and hard tack which would have been better used for ammo, one soldier told me he left some under water for a week and it still has harder than the ground.

Survival Lessons from the Early Patriots and the Revolutionary War ...

On sundays we got some salt pork or dried beef which was as the preacher boys says a god send i say we should alliviate the locals of food but ol washy forbids it, so we can't they always have the baggage train at the front so we follow the food not many people would run away when there is no food to be seen anywhere else.

After a while they gave us new clothes which made us as perty as the day is long for the first time in my life i had shoes that were neither to big or to small and some linen covers and a new blanket from some woman in New York it kept me warm on many a cold night. 

Spotlight on the Revolutionary War: Beer Rations – The Black Creek ...

My hat was flipped up as i put this new garb on my stocking stretching as i stride over to my look out post my new shoes keeping the most of the cold off my great coat that i brought with me keeping me warm till that one fateful night where they came and shot me off my perch and i fell and died in the snow and woke up at the Red, White and Blue Bar...

I hope you liked this post and if you did please tell me your friends your enemies and the world and as always have a chilled day from the viking. 

Comments