AGE OLD ADDS

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about some adds that well havent aged well


Lets start with this example of just horribleness

Comics - IF MEN HATE THE SIGHT OF YOU"READ THIS- LET'S BEAT IT- HERE COMES THAT SKINNY DAME MEN HATE THE SIGHT OF ME, I'M SO SKINNY. I'M GOING TO TRY IRONIZED YEAST YOU'RE GORGEOUS SINCE YOU'VE GAINED WEIGHT ! A FEW WEEKS LATER THOUSANDS OF SKINNY GIRLS GAIN 10 TO 20 LBS.-QUICK! GAINS NO LBS

You can have a moustache if you want too

Text - Unloved/ HE-"That lady has a mustache!" SHE-"How embarrassing!" HE-"Why doesn't she shave?" SHE-"I know a better way to treat that case-listen-I'll tell you a secret-for some years I had a difficult problem of ugly, superfluous hair on face and limbs. I was dis- couraged-unloved. Tried many different prod- ucts, but nothing was really satisfactory. Then I developed a simple, painless, inex- pensive method-It worked, and brought me happiness." I have helped thousands seeking a more pleas-

Little lost with this one

Vintage advertisement - CURVES OF YOUTH will be youra if you will " Pull the Cords" Gives the Flesh the Resiliency and Freshness of Youth Prevents Double Chins Effaces Double PROF. Chins MACK'S Chin Reducer Reduces Enlarged Glands and Beautifier The only mehanism producing a concentrated, continuous mansage of the chin and neck, dispelling tlablinesas of the neck and throat, restoring rounded contour to thin, crawny necka and faces, bringing a natural, healthy color to the cheeks, effacing lines


Little odd this week but i hope you liked todays post and as always have a chilled day from the Viking.

Comments