JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the JOE telling you that today we are talking about

10 fun facts about Suits

Friend of mine took up mountaineering whilst wearing a suit and reenacting scenes from Rocky. He’s got the Tie of the Eiger.


Iron Man had a go at making formal clothes, but it wasn’t his strong suit. 


Once went to a Prime Minister themed fancy dress party as Winston Churchill, complete with suit, coat and hat. Didn’t quite win. Close but no cigar.


Threw a ball for my dog last night. It’s a bit extravagant I know but it was his birthday and he looks great in a dinner suit.


A salesman casually walks into the office when his boss says “why aren’t you wearing a suit?”


Bought a new jacket suit the other day and it burst into flames. Well, it was a blazer.


Got a new suit recently made entirely of living plants. I wasn’t sure at first, but it’s grown on me.


I used to be brilliant at standing in the rain in a suit of armour. Now I’m a bit rusty.


Got a new eco-friendly suit made of cactus leaves. I look really sharp in it.

And as always have a chilled day from the JOE

Comments