JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the JOE telling you that today we are talking about

JOKES

Elvis Puns


Q: What would Elvis be doing if he was alive right now? 

A: Clawing at the inside of his coffin! 

I went to see an Elvis impersonator last night, but I got there too late..... Apparently, he had left the building.

 Q: What's green and sings?  

A: Elvis Parsely  

Q: What's stiff and excites women? 

A: Elvis Presley! 

Q: What is the difference between Elvis and smart blondes? 

A: Elvis has been sighted! 

Q: What was Elvis's last great hit? 

A: The bathroom floor! 

Q: Where does the Black Forest cuckoo live? 

A: In the Gateau... 

Q: What was Elvis last words on the toilet? 

A: Dierrhea. 

Q: What do you call a muslim Elvis impersonator? 

A: Amal Shookup. 

Q: What did Elvis say after seeing Michael and Lisa Marie on television? 

A: "Boy, that's a relief. I thought she married a black guy!" 

Q: What do you call the king of vegetables? A: Elvis Parsley. 

Q: What is a dogs favorite song? 

A: "You ain't nothin but a hounddog". 

And as always stay funny

Comments

  1. If I give you my email, will you reply to me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment