RIDDLES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about

RIDDLES

Logic Riddles with Answers - Brainzilla

 Riddle: What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

Answer: Short

Riddle: What begins with an “e” and only contains one letter?

Answer: An envelope

Riddle: A word I know, six letters it contains, remove one letter and 12 remains. What is it?

Answer: Dozens

Riddle: What would you find in the middle of Toronto?

Answer: The letter “o”

Riddle: You see me once in June, twice in November and not at all in May. What am I?

Answer: The letter “e”

Riddle: Two in a corner, one in a room, zero in a house, but one in a shelter. What is it?

Answer: The letter “r”

Riddle: I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I’m the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I?

Answer: Also the letter “e”

Riddle: What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?

Answer: NOON

 Riddle: Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?

Answer: The word “not”

Riddle: What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat and 2/4 goat?

Answer: Chicago

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments