RIDDLES

 Hello ladies and gents this is for the thinkers out there i hope you like it

RIDDLE

Riddling Riddles! - The Understood Yu

1. Riddle: What word of five letters has one left when two are removed?

Answer: Stone

2. Riddle: What is the end of everything?

Answer: The letter “g”

3. Riddle: What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?

Answer: Queue

4. Riddle: I am a word that begins with the letter “i.” If you add the letter “a” to me, I become a new word with a different meaning, but that sounds exactly the same. What word am I?

Answer: Isle (add “a” to make “aisle”)

5. Riddle: What word in the English language does the following: The first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?

Answer: Heroine

6. Riddle: What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?

Answer: Silence.

7. Riddle: What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Answer: A river

8. Riddle: Speaking of rivers, a man calls his dog from the opposite side of the river. The dog crosses the river without getting wet, and without using a bridge or boat. How?

Answer: The river was frozen.

9. Riddle: What can fill a room but takes up no space?

Answer: Light

10. Riddle: If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?

Answer: A mirror

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking.

Comments