RIDDLES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about

RIDDLES

25 of the Best Riddles for Kids. Can You Solve Them? | Reader's Digest

Riddle: If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?

Answer: A mirror

 Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?

Answer: Footsteps

Riddle: I turn once, what is out will not get in. I turn again, what is in will not get out. What am I?

Answer: A key

Riddle: People make me, save me, change me, raise me. What am I?

Answer: Money

Riddle: What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?

Answer: Day, and night

Riddle: What goes through cities and fields, but never moves?

Answer: A road

Riddle: I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I?

Answer: Fire

Riddle: The person who makes it has no need of it; the person who buys it has no use for it. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?

Answer: A coffin

Riddle: A man looks at a painting in a museum and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting?

Answer: The man’s son

Riddle: With pointed fangs I sit and wait; with piercing force I crunch out fate; grabbing victims, proclaiming might; physically joining with a single bite. What am I?

Answer: A stapler

Riddle: I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone and cities with no buildings. What am I?

Answer: A map

Riddle: What does man love more than life, hate more than death or mortal strife; that which contented men desire; the poor have, the rich require; the miser spends, the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to their graves?

Answer: Nothing

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments

  1. The usual use of this software is based on searching for links that idm serial key will open and start playing, therefore you don't need to understand any text.








    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment