RIDDLES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about 

RIDDLES

Riddle Complex Like A Puzzle - Pictured As Word Riddle On A Puzzle Pieces  To Show That Riddle Can Be Difficult And Needs Stock Illustration -  Illustration of difficult, meaning: 164219276

1) Turkey

There’s lots of me at Thanksgiving

But you don’t want me to be wasted

Because my meat’s really juicy

Just so long as I have been basted

2) Reindeer

One of these is Cupid

But it doesn’t have a bow

Instead it pulls a sleigh

Through the air and lands on snow

3) Chicken

You might be called this animal

If someone thinks that you’re afraid

This is something that you might eat

As well as its eggs that it laid

4) Pig

This provides meat that you would eat

When breakfast you are makin’

A chicken is what gives the eggs

And this is what gives bacon

5) Penguin

My wings are used as flippers

So in water I can flow

Sometimes when on land I slide

On my belly in the snow

6) Lion

I am known as a king

The jungle’s where I reign

It is hard to tame me

And I have a large mane

7) Snail

I travel very slowly

When gliding along the ground

Maybe my shell weighs me down

In your garden I am found

8) Giraffe

I like to use my long tongue

To eat leaves from tops of trees

I don’t have to climb up though

With my long neck it’s a breeze

9) Monkey

What are all these animals?

Marmoset and capuchin

Macaque, spider and baboon

A mandrill and tamarin

10) Snake

Some types slither on the ground

And some can live up in the trees

Adders, vipers and cobras

What kind of animals are these?

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments