RIDDLES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about 

RIDDLES

Pin on Marshall

1. Riddle: I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can’t touch me or catch me. What am I?

Answer: Your shadow

2. Riddle: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?

Answer: A piano

3. Riddle: What can you hold in your left hand but not in your right?

Answer: Your right elbow

4. Riddle: What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?

Answer: A chalkboard

5. Riddle: What gets bigger when more is taken away?

Answer: A hole

6. Riddle: I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes. What am I?

Answer: Your breath

7. Riddle: I’m found in socks, scarves and mittens; and often in the paws of playful kittens. What am I?

Answer: Yarn

8. Riddle: Where does today come before yesterday?

Answer: The dictionary

9. Riddle: What invention lets you look right through a wall?

Answer: A window

10. Riddle: If you’ve got me, you want to share me; if you share me, you haven’t kept me. What am I?

Answer: A secret


And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments