RIDDLES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about

Brain Teasers For Adult Riddlers

7 Riddles Adults Can't Solve Quicker Than a 1st Grader

I can be crushed to pieces but only if I am given away first, I can be clogged and attacked but that’s usually my own doing. No matter how many problems I have, you wouldn’t dare let me go. What am I?

A heart.

People say I put doctors out of business, sometimes I am sour, sometimes I am sweet, I can be eaten and can also be drunk. What am I?

An apple.

How can you tell that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are about to get married?

Because they all have rings.

What did the smelly feet and smelly shoes say to each before going to a long day walking?

This socks.

What food is so funny that it can be a comedian?

Crackers.

I can be hot, I can be cold, I can run and I can be still, I can be hard and I can be soft. What am I?

Water. 

How did Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune make up the solar system?

They plan-et.

What makes more as you take them?

Footsteps.

I have branches, sometimes a few and other times hundreds or more, but I have no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?

A bank.

I am a beer yet kids can drink me and not get drunk. What am I?

Root beer.

I am a ball that can be rolled but never bounced or thrown. What am I?

Eyeball.

What is the thing that you must give before you keep?

Your word.

What do a dollar and the moon have in common?

4 quarters.

People knead me to buy anything.

Dough.

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments