WEIRD OR WHAT

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about

Weird Things That People Have Overheard at Work

Image result for weird things at wotk

Work can do pretty strange things to a person.


I guess it has something to do with the fact that you spend 8+ hours a day with the same people, getting overly-comfortable and running out of ice-breaker type topics (there’s only so many times you can talk about the weather)…

You’re bound to say something silly or weird eventually.

I know I have…

So this week, to celebrate our silliness (because it’s what makes us so human) I’ve tracked down some of the weirdest, funniest and most philosophical things that people have overheard at work.

1. “Would you rather be a bath or a toilet?”

2. “I’ll pay you £50 to shut up.”

3. “He’s literally worse than Hitler.”

4. “You and my wife could mud-wrestle naked.”

5. “Babies aren’t just for Christmas, you know.”

6. “I want a piglet. But I’ll get rid of it when it’s a pig.”

7. “Anyone interested in a pile of bricks, it’s free on craigslist.”

8. “If I had a lightsaber, I would lightly saber you.”

9. “Can you show me how to open this banana?”

10. “So then I sat on him.”

11. “How would we ever know if we were a robot?”

12. “Swans are just female geese though, right?”

13. “This weekend, I’m just gonna sit round in my pants eating cheese.”

14. “It’s like Where’s Wally, but then I get to set you on fire.”

15. “I need you to tell my husband that we were together last night… intimately.”

16. “I just get so existential around babies.”

17. “Yep well, apparently he accidentally cheated, so I have to forgive him.”

18. “Harry Potter or Gandalf?”

19. “My odds of winning the lotto are about the same as a Chihuahua pooping in my bag.”

20. “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, earth needs another Noah’s flood…”


And as always have a chilled day from the Viking.

Comments