QUOTES OF THE WEEK

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about

Luck Quotes

Luck (Jupiter in Taurus in the 6th house of service & health) HOW something  happens in my 6th house of service & h… | Lucky quotes, Luck quotes,  Inspirational words

“You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.”― Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men

“You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.”― Bill Watterson

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”― Dalai Lama XIV

“Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”― Thomas Jefferson

“The sun doesn't just hang on one family's tree”― Anchee Min, Empress Orchid

“Scientists have calculated that the chances of something so patently absurd actually existing are millions to one. But magicians have calculated that million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.”― Terry Pratchett, Mort

“I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.” ― Roman Payne, Rooftop Soliloquy

“Why hasn't anyone killed him yet?”“Dumb luck,” Wit said. “In that I’m lucky you’re all so dumb.” ― Brandon Sanderson, Words of Radiance

“Nanny Ogg looked under her bed in case there was a man there. Well, you never knew your luck.” ― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

and as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments