JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about

Top 10 best drinking jokes

The Best Cocktail Jokes and Memes Brought to You By CliQue Bar and Lounge -  Clique Bar & Lounge

1.) Son, when I was your age there was no social media. You had to go to a bar and buy endless drinks to be ignored by multiple women.

2.) Dear alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer… I saw the video… we need to talk.

3.) Hey bartender, I need a beer. I’ve got way too much blood in my alcohol system.

4.) Me: “I love you.”

You: “Is that you or the wine talking?”

Me: “It’s me talking to the wine.”

5.) How do you know if someone likes craft beer? Don’t worry they’ll tell you.

6.) One cigarette shortens your life by two hours, one bottle of vodka by three hours, and a workday – eight hours.

7.) I’m giving up drinking until Christmas!

Sorry, bad punctuation.

I’m giving up, drinking until Christmas!

8.) An epidemiologist, a scientist and a doctor walk into a bar…

Just kidding, they know better.

9.) I just read an article about the dangers of drinking that scared the crap out of me. That’s it. No more reading!

10.) I feel sorry for wild animals because it’s like they’re always camping without beer.

Comments