JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about 

Life one liners




Not saying I live in a rough area but just bought an advent calendar and half the windows are boarded up!


The CEO of IKEA was elected Prime Minister in Sweden.He should have his cabinet together by the end of the weekend.


Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?


The problem with trouble shooting is that trouble shoots back.


Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.


I'm great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.


Apparently I snore so loudly that it scares everyone in the car I'm driving.


Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.


I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.


If Queen Elizabeth accidentally farts during dinner, the other guests are supposed to pretend like nothing happened. Noble gases should have no reaction.

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments