JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about 

Best Grilling Puns



Accidentally burned dinner on the grill.

Missteaks were made.


Someone threw a grill at my face.

The attack made headlines.


I can’t decide whether to grill chicken breasts or chicken thighs.

I guess I’ll just wing it.


At the office barbecue, I grilled a medium-rare steak for my boss, and he said, “I like it well done!”

I said, “Thanks. That means a lot.”


Before every barbecue, I tell myself I’ll eat healthy and stick to the salads.

But then my plan takes a turn for the wurst.


Just finished cleaning my grill.

It was grate.


You can imagine my surprise when I saw James Bond making burgers in the park.

I guess he had a license to grill.


I was grilling yesterday, but the meat started smoking.

Steaks were high.


My friends invited me to barbecue night yesterday.

I said no, but now I’m regretting it. That was a missed steak.


One day when I was young, I watched my father grill burgers.

When they were done, he handed me one and told me it was a bison burger. He left and never came back.


When I’m cooking on the grill,

I like to sing “The Tong Song.”


My dad just got a fancy new grill, and I’m worried he’ll get hurt trying to use it.

The steaks have never been higher.


I hate when my mom grills brats for dinner.

She’s the würst.


It took me two hours to grill a chicken the other day, and it still didn’t tell me why it crossed the road.


My grammar may be poor, but my grilling is impeccable.

I’d steak my reputation on that.


A grill master wanted to load up the grill with more BBQ, but he was running low on hot coals. So, he decided not to brisket.

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

My buddy is awesome at grilling steaks. They are all very well done.

Comments