JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Big joe telling you that today we are talking about 

Sweet puns


1. Donut give up!

2. You can teach an old dog new Twix.

3. I think I have a pretty mallow personality.

4. Yes you candy!

5. There’s no sugarcoating it: you’re just a backsweet driver.

6. Don’t jump the gum.

7. You’re the opposite of a Dud.

8. That really mint a lot to me.

9. You cane do it!

10. I can’t Reese-ist you!


Chocolate puns

11. I knew you were truffle when you walked in.

12. Sorry I’m choco-late.

13. Whenever I try to eat healthily, a chocolate bar looks at me and Snickers.

14. How do you turn white chocolate into dark chocolate? Turn off the lights.

15. I really prefer the chocolate they sell at the airport: plane chocolate.

16. To me, you’re like M&Ms: marvellous and magnificent.

17. This candy bar is a real home run. It’s a Baby Ruth.

18. A girl’s favourite candy is Her-she’s kisses.

19. Wake me up before you cocoa.

20. I saw a chocolate car today. It must have been a Ferrari Rocher.


Kit Kat puns

21.What do you get when you dip a kitten in chocolate? Kitty Cat bar.

22. I asked my friend for one of their Kit Kat fingers, but they accidentally dropped it. It was actually a Butterfinger.

23. Someone accused me of stealing their Kit Kat. Give me a break.

24. What should you do with a Kit Kat bar? Put it in your meowth.

25. Two wafers fell into a vat of chocolate. The first one pulled the second one out. the second one said, “Thanks, you’re a lifesaver!” The first one said, “Actually, I’m a Kit Kat.”

26. What’s a veterinarian’s favourite candy bar? Kit Kat!

27. Yesterday, I stole half of my friend’s Kit Kat. Today, they did the same to me. I guess it was Kit for Kat.


Skittle puns

28. Just a Skittle something to sweeten your day. Get to know about the least favourite Skittles colour.

29. Thank you for showing your true colours.

30. I like to eat candy while I read. My favourite is Skittle House on the Prairie.

And as always have a chilled day from big joe

Comments