JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about 

Old people jokes to crack any time



If you lose something in an old-age home, don't stop until you've searched every nook and granny.

The old man moved to Hawaii to live the life of a dentured surfing dude.

Do old-time hockey players get gerihat-tricks?

Pastry chefs know that old age crepes up on you.

The old folks home was very secure. Each door was guarded by a century.

You may be old, but I don't carrot all!

Only old people watch the Grammy Awards.

The old baker understands aging, she's an old tarte!

You know what the young chicken said the old, "You're no spring chicken!"

Age got muffin on you!

How are stars like false teeth? They both come out at night!

What goes up but never comes down? Your age!

Aging gracefully is like the nice way of saying you're slowly looking worse.

At my age, the only pole dancing I do is to hold on to the safety bar in the bathtub.

The older we get, the earlier it gets late.

You know you're getting older when you have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.

Why am I getting older and wider instead of older and wiser?

These are not gray hairs! They are wisdom highlights! I happen to be very wise.

Allow me to politely suggest this be the year you start lying about your age.

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.

If my body were a car I would trade it in a newer model…every time I cough sneeze or sputter my radiant leaks and my exhaust backfires.

You're not getting older, you're just becoming a classic!

And as always have a laugh

Comments