JOES JOKES

 Time for a laugh

Best Nerdy Jokes


The dorky jokes have been scientifically proven to make you smile and lift your day. Take a look at some of these great and best nerdy jokes that will make your day brighter.


How does the computer proudly address little son?

My microchip off the old block.


A Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says, “I’m sorry, we don’t allow Higgs Bosons in here.”

The Higgs Boson says, “But how can you have mass without me?”


How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They just change the standard to darkness.


Where does bad light end up?

In prism.


What’s polite and works for the phone company?

A deferential operator.


What do trespassers have in common with logical fallacies?

They both violate the rules of the premises.


What do baby Twi’leks wear when they eat fish?

A Bib Fortuna


What do Jesus and a nerd have in common?

Both are long-haired, live at their parents till their 30’s, and if they’ll do anything, it is considered a miracle.


Why did the bear dissolve in water?

It was polar.


Did you hear about that parents that wrote an app in LISP to help them find their missing daughter?

They were just looking for Samantha


What do you call a tall, obese computer nerd with a bladder control problem?

A Big Fat Geek Wetting.


Hey Baby, are you charge times temperature times the ratio of a circle’s diameter to its circumference?

Cuz you are a qT(pi)


When people ask why I’m good for nothing…

I reply “I put all my skill points into Necromancy, without knowing about the patch.”


Why did the racist fail the mathematics examination?

Because he was unable to face the prospect of integration.


Why does a burger have less energy than a steak?

A burger is in its ground state.


How many programmers would it take to change a light bulb?

Not even one, because it is a hardware problem.


My friend Power has been stressed all week. His boss keeps making him work overtime.

(P=W/T)


Why was the function so bent out of shape?

Its regression model was too tight a fit.


My teacher said to me, “Name two pronouns.”

I said, “Who, me?”


How do you know the moon is going broke?

It’s down to its last quarter.


Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks him if he wants a drink?

Descartes says, “I think not” and then he disappears.


What are you if you aren’t a part of the solution?

You are then the part of a precipitate.


There are two kittens on a sloped roof. Which one slides of first?

The one with the lowest mew.


Three logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “Do all of you want a drink?”

The first logician says, “I don’t know.”

The second logician says, “I don’t know.”

The third logician says, “Yes.”

have a laugh

Comments