JOES JOKES

 Time for a laugh


Reel-y Funny Fishing Jokes


Why are fish so smart?

Because they swim in schools!


One day, two guys Frank, and Bob, were out fishing. A funeral service passes over the bridge they’re fishing by, and Bob takes off his hat and puts it over his heart. He does this until the funeral service passes by.

Frank said, “Gee, Bob, I didn’t know you had it in you!” Bob replied, “It’s the least I could do. After all, I was married to her for 30 years.”


What do you call a fish that won’t shut up?

A big-mouthed bass!


Why did the Vegan go fishing?

Just for the halibut.


Three fishermen were fishing when they came upon a mermaid. The mermaid offered them one wish each. The first fisherman said, “Double my I.Q.”

So, the mermaid did it and to his surprise, he started reciting Shakespeare. Then the second fisherman said, “Triple my I.Q.” And sure enough, the mermaid did it and amazingly he started doing math problems he didn’t know existed. The third fisherman was so impressed he asked the mermaid to quadruple his I.Q. and the mermaid said, “Are you sure about this? It will change your whole life!” The fisherman said “Yes” So, the mermaid turned him into a woman.


Why are fish so gullible?

They fall for things hook, line and sinker!


Why is it so easy to weigh fish?

Because they have their own scales!


Where does a fisherman go to get his hair cut?

The bobber shop.


Have a laugh you need it

Comments